Goals of the CLC:
- To promote transparent discussion among the medical, scientific, and business leadership of the participating corporations and the ATA on issues affecting thyroidology, including:
- research on thyroid molecular and cell biology, physiology, and diseases,
- education of physicians, scientists, and other health professionals
- advocacy and public policy
- To integrate industry trends and needs with strategic objectives of the ATA.
- To foster partnerships and collaborations between the ATA and industry involving projects and services of common interest, while adhering to the highest ethical standards for such relationships.
- To recognize and enhance the scientific and professional contributions of ATA members who work in industry.