Search Clinical Thyroidology
VOLUME 24 ISSUE 11
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology November 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 1.7 MB, 18 pages)
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- The Effect of 131-I Treatment of Graves’ Disease May Be Potentiated by the Coadministration of Lithium.
- Treatment of Hyperthyroidism with Larger Doses of Radioactive Iodine Produces a Higher Success Rate
- Is There Sufficient Evidence That Thyroid Dysfunction and Autoimmunity Are Risk Factors for Gestational Diabetes?
- Is There a Cost-Effective Way of Predicting Postthyroidectomy Hypocalcemia?
- Thyroid Nodule Size Larger Than 4 cm Does Not Increase the Risk of False Negative FNA Cytology or the Risk of Malignancy
- A Protein That Prolongs the Action of cAMP-Dependent Protein Kinases Is Overexpressed in Papillary Thyroid Cancer
- A Benign Gene Expression Classifier Result on an Indeterminate Thyroid FNA May Reduce the Need for Thyroidectomy
- Will Stem-Cell Autotransplants Be Clinically Effective for Treating Some Causes of Hypothyroidism?.
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.