Upcoming Patient Events
FREE PUBLIC HEALTH FORUM Thyroid Disease and You
Saturday, November 1, 2014, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Coronado/San Diego, California
Thyroid Experts from the American Thyroid Association and thyroid patients join together to inform the general public, other thyroid patients, and their friends and families about: Thyroid Disease and You
Concerned about low energy?...Memory loss?...Fatigue?...Depression? …Rapid heartbeat?…Restlessness?…Infertility?...Weight or hair changes?… A lump on your neck?... Could it be your thyroid?
Physician experts will discuss thyroid disorders. This program is free and all are welcome, including walk‐in‐attendees. Reservations are encouraged to ensure we have enough seating.
For more information and to register, please e‐mail ThyCa at email@example.com
THYCA ANNUAL MEETING 17th International Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Conference
October 17-19, 2014, Denver, Colorado
- The latest research, advances in treatment and follow-up, plus issues for survivors and caregivers, and coping skills for well-being
- More than 100 sessions. For everyone whose life has been touched by thyroid cancer—people being tested, those newly diagnosed, long-term survivors, people with advanced disease, caregivers, and friends
- Featuring leading physicians plus other specialists—more than 50 speakers
- Meet and learn from experts. Share experiences with others with thyroid cancer.
– See more at: http://www.thyca.org/support/conferences
GRAVES' DISEASE AND THYROID FOUNDATION Kids and Graves' Disease — Special Seminar for Parents
November 22, 2014, Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
The Foundation's patient & family conferences are designed to help attendees learn more about Graves' Disease, thyroid eye disease, and related disorders. Guest speakers include physicians, researchers, and allied health professionals. Attendees will also be able to share their own experiences and connect with fellow patients and family members.
– See more at: http://gdatf.org/conference
Calendar of Events