Become an exhibitor at THYROID EXPO 2015!!
This year the ATA is hosting the 15th International Thyroid Conference (ITC) with an anticipated attendance of over 2500 healthcare professionals.The conference will bring together top researchers and practitioners in thyroidology withinterests in the fields of endocrinology, oncology, nuclear medicine, surgery, pathology, cytology, biology and related areas. They will gather to exchange ideas and learn about improvements in their field, advanced technologies, and new products. As an exhibitor at the conference, your company can add to their knowledge of these advancements.
The 15th ITC will feature cutting-edge research, platform presentations, symposia, discussion/debate style workshops, distinguish lectures, and posters. Specialized programming will be offered to trainees to foster the development and education of young and emerging leaders. At THYROID EXPO 2015, exhibitors will have the opportunity to present engaging pharmaceutical, laboratory, diagnostic, publication, and organizational products and services. Expo theaters, ancillary and satellite programs are just a few additional opportunities to exhibitors and sponsors to gain visibility at the congress.
Why Exhibit at the ITC:
- Position your company with key decision makers in thyroid research and treatment
- Showcase your products and services to highly specialized physicians and scientists
- Develop collaborations and partnerships to improve patient treatment
- Generate leads during Congress that produce long-term working relationships
- Meet with important leaders face-to-face in one convenient location
Benefits to you:
- Complimentary placement on ATA's Virtual Exhibit Hall until the 2016 ATA Annual Meeting
- One complimentary, one-time use post-meeting registration mailing list; pre-meeting mailing available for $500 to paid exhibitors or sponsors only
- Access to thyroid leaders and specialists
- Acknowledgement on ITC announcement slides, scientific program, signage and meeting website
- Invitation to the ITC Opening Welcome Reception for all exhibitor personnel
- Opportunity to network with attendees during breaks, lunch and poster sessions
Have an idea? Contact us at ITC2015@thyroid.org to discuss.
Past Exhibit Partners of the ATA and ITC
The American Thyroid Association is the official host of the 15th ITC and THYROID EXPO 2015. All inquiries should be directed to ITC2015@thyroid.org.