Search Clinical Thyroidology
VOLUME 24 ISSUE 4
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology April 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 3.55 MB, 23 pages )
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- Editorial — Surgeon Performance in Thyroidectomy: Older Is Not Necessarily Better
- The Evidence for Performing Universal Screening for Detection of Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy Continues to Be “Soft”
- Neurodevelopment May Be Entirely Normal in Children Born to Women with Hypothyroidism Who Are Restored to Euthyroidism by Late Pregnancy
- Plasma C-Type Natriuretic Peptide Is a Biological Marker of Velocity of Skeletal Growth during Treatment of Acquired Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism in Preadolescent Children
- A Large Case-Control Study Confirms that Development of Abnormal Thyroid Function Is Associated with Iodinated Contrast Material
- Successful Ablation of Thyroid Remnants Can Be Achieved with Two 20 mCi (740 MBq) Doses of 131I
- Microscopic Extrathyroidal Extension Is Not a High Risk Factor for Differentiated Thyroid Cancers Smaller than 4 cm
- Patients Homozygous for Mutations in the Thyroid Hormone Receptor Beta Gene Have More Severe Symptoms of Thyroid Hormone Resistance
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.