Search Clinical Thyroidology
VOLUME 24 ISSUE 2
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology February 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 346 MB, 22 pages )
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- Is There a Place for a Combined Treatment of Athyreotic Patients With Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine?
- L-T4 Treatment of Patients With Subclinical Hypothyroidism Can Partially Restore Cardiac Flow Reserve
- Gestational Hypothyroidism Is More Common Than Generally Acknowledged, But Testing for It Is Not Usually Performed
- How Safe Is Glucocorticoid Treatment In Graves’ Orbitopathy?
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy for Graves’ Orbitopathy Did Not Cause Hepatotoxicity in 30 Patients
- Prophylactic Central-Lymph-Node Dissection in Patients With Papillary Thyroid Cancer Reduces the Need for Reoperation in the Central Compartment
- Can Survival Be Improved in Some Patients With Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer?
- You Do Not Have to Wait Three Months to Repeat the FNAB When It Is Nondiagnostic or Insufficient
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at email@example.com.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.