VOLUME 23 ISSUE 1
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology January 2011 Entire Issue (PDF File, 1.43 MB, 18 pages)
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- MANAGEMENT OF PAPILLARY THYROID MICROCARCINOMA
- CALCITONIN SCREENING FOR MEDULLARY THYROID CARCINOMA
- SHEAR WAVE ELASTOGRAPHY FOR THYROID NODULES
- UNIVERSAL SCREENING FOR THYROID DISORDERS IN PREGNANCY
- NATURAL HISTORY OF SUBCLINICAL HYPERTHYROIDISM
- T3-PREDOMINANT GRAVES’ DISEASE
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.