Search Clinical Thyroidology
VOLUME 24 ISSUE 3
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology March 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 4.29 MB, 17 pages )
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- Postoperative Hypocalcemia Is Associated with Preoperative Vitamin D Deficiency
- Malabsorption of Thyroxine Occurs in Atypical Celiac Disease and Abates on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Subclinical Hyperthyroidism and Subclinical Hypothyroidism Increase the Incidence of Heart Failure in Older Persons
- Amiodarone May Be Continued in Patients with Amiodarone-Induced Thyroiditis Treated with Prednisone
- A New Form of Congenital Hypothyroidism with Normal Serum TSH Values Has Been Reported
- Correlation of Maternal Thyroid Parameters During the First Half of Pregnancy and Cord Thyroid Parameters: Are They Associated with Adverse Pregnancy and Child Neuropsychological Outcomes?
- Radioiodine Lobe Ablation May Be an Effective Alternative to Completion Thyroidectomy in Selected Patients with Minimally Invasive Follicular Thyroid Cancer
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at email@example.com.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.