Search Clinical Thyroidology
VOLUME 24 ISSUE 5
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology May 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 4.56 MB, 22 pages )
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- Radioiodine Ablation Does Not Increase Survival in Patients with Low-Risk Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Stimulated Thyroglobulin 5 Years after Initial Treatment Detects Recurrence in 5.4% of Patients Despite a Thyroglobulin on T4
- Measurement of Four MicroRNAs Accurately Differentiates Malignant from Benign Indeterminate Thyroid Lesions
- Measuring a Three-Gene Panel May Distinguish Malignant from Benign FNA Samples
- Ultrasound Characteristics Predict BRAF V600E Mutational Status
- Thyroidal Secretion Is Increased in Cold-Exposed Populations
- Diagnosis of Subclinical Hypothyroidism Early in Pregnancy Is a Risk Factor for the Development of Severe Preeclampsia
- Could Low-Molecular-Weight TSH Receptor Antagonists Become a Therapy for Graves’ Orbitopathy?
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.
To view and print downloaded PDF files while online, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and configured as a “helper” application or “add-on” within your web browser. You can then view and/or print the documents directly from within your browser.