VOLUME 24 ISSUE 9
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology September 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 4.71 MB, 19 pages)
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- Can Moderate Alcohol Consumption Reduce the Prevalence of Hypothyroidism? A Review of Three Recent Papers
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism May Spontaneously Revert to Euthyroidism in Elderly Patients Negative for TPO Antibodies
- Should We Treat Patients with Hypothyroidism with T4 and T3 Instead of T4 Alone?
- Subclinical Hyperthyroidism Is Associated with Increased Coronary Heart Disease Mortality and Atrial Fibrillation
- Focal Thyroid Uptake in Thyroid Incidentalomas Detected by PET Scans Suggests Malignancy
- Metformin Reduces Serum TSH Concentration in Patients with Diabetes
- T3 Stimulates Hepatic Fatty Acid ß−Oxidation by Inducing Lipophagy
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.