Abstracts & Awards
The 2022 ATA Annual Meeting will feature cutting-edge science from researchers from around the world. Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your research. Researchers can submit multiple abstracts for review.
Abstracts and case reports submission categories are:
- Disorders of Thyroid Function
- Health Disparities/Health Equity
- Iodine Uptake and Metabolism
- Pediatrics – NEW!
- Surgery – NEW!
- Pregnancy and Development
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Hormone Action, Metabolism and Regulation
- Thyroid Imaging
- Thyroid Nodules and Goiter
All accepted abstracts will be officially published electronically as a supplement to Thyroid.
ATA Ridgway Thyroid Trainee Grant Program
Each year, ATA sponsors the Thyroid Trainee Grant Program to assist with travel expenses to attend the annual meeting. Trainees that are first authors and presenters on an abstract or case report to be presented at the ATA Annual Meeting are eligible to apply for the grant program.
We are pleased to announce a limited number of trainee travel grants are available to support trainees, residents, fellows and students who are first authors and presenters on an accepted abstract(s). Travel grants will cover the cost of two (2) nights (room & tax) at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Montreal, Canada. Travel grants are available to ATA members in good standing. Not a member? Join today!
If you are interested in applying for a trainee grant, please read the eligibility requirements below and complete the Trainees Travel Grant Form by July 20, 2022 (Regular Call Abstracts) and August 30, 2022 (Late Breaking Abstracts). Late applications will not be reviewed.
For those trainees who did not submit an abstract for the first call, but are planning to submit an abstract for the second call, the deadline to submit a grant application is August 30, 2022.
1. ATA Membership – Must apply for ATA associate membership or be a current ATA associate member in good standing paid through 12/31/2022.
2. Trainee Career Level – Must be a trainee, resident, fellow, or student. (Associate Member)
3. Abstract Authorship – Must be a trainee that is a first author and presenter on an abstract that will be presented at the ATA Annual Meeting.
4. Register for the ATA Annual Meeting by July 20th.
5. Reserve your hotel room at the Embassy Suites through the ATA Housing Site by July 20, 2022 and provide your hotel confirmation number on your grant application form.
6. Submit the trainee grant application form by July 20, 2022.
Regular call trainee abstract presenters will be notified about the status of the Trainee Grant Program by August 15th. Late-breaking abstract presenters will be notified by September 15th.
Please complete the application here by July 20th to be considered for the 2022 ATA Trainee Grant Program.
Call for Abstracts
Late Breaking Abstract Submissions
July 29, 2022
August 26, 2022
Ridgway Trainee Travel Grant
June 24, 2022 5:00PM EDT
Regular Call Author Deadline
July 20, 2022
Regular Call Author Notifications
August 15, 2022
Late Breaking Author Application Deadline
July 20, 2022
Late Breaking Author Application Notifications
August 15, 2022