VOLUME 24 ISSUE 11
Editor: Jerome M. Hershman, MD
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clinical Thyroidology November 2012 Entire Issue (PDF File, 1.7 MB, 18 pages)
(Note: the links below open the individual articles in this issue for saving and printing)
- The Effect of 131-I Treatment of Graves’ Disease May Be Potentiated by the Coadministration of Lithium.
- Treatment of Hyperthyroidism with Larger Doses of Radioactive Iodine Produces a Higher Success Rate
- Is There Sufficient Evidence That Thyroid Dysfunction and Autoimmunity Are Risk Factors for Gestational Diabetes?
- Is There a Cost-Effective Way of Predicting Postthyroidectomy Hypocalcemia?
- Thyroid Nodule Size Larger Than 4 cm Does Not Increase the Risk of False Negative FNA Cytology or the Risk of Malignancy
- A Protein That Prolongs the Action of cAMP-Dependent Protein Kinases Is Overexpressed in Papillary Thyroid Cancer
- A Benign Gene Expression Classifier Result on an Indeterminate Thyroid FNA May Reduce the Need for Thyroidectomy
- Will Stem-Cell Autotransplants Be Clinically Effective for Treating Some Causes of Hypothyroidism?.
CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, this highly valued abstract and commentary publication provides a broad-ranging look at the clinical thyroid literature. Experts in the field summarize the most cutting-edge, relevant articles that clinicians should know about and provide insight into the relevance and impact of each article on patient care. Please send editorial questions to Dr. Hershman at email@example.com.
For a subscription to the online version of CLINICAL THYROIDOLOGY, sign up here.