- Information about our upcoming educational events including our annual E. Chester Ridgway Trainee Conference and complimentary access to past meeting recordings and materials.
- Access to the Trainees’ Corner and Members Only
- Electronic subscription to the Journal THYROID, Clinical Thyroidology, a digest with summaries and clinical commentaries on key articles in the thyroid literature and VideoEndocrinology
- Streaming Video Presentations from the ATA Trainees’ Educational Track sessions on core thyroid topics including thyroid ultrasound and thyroid disease and pregnancy.
- Access and first look at clinical guidelines for management of thyroid diseases and thyroid cancer
- Patient education brochures for all thyroid diseases and Clinical Thyroidology for Public, an online digest of selected commentaries on key thyroid research for the public
- ATA calculators
- Items of interest offered exclusively to our early career members also include: meeting discounts and grants, poster awards, member news, online member directory, career center, and professional development resources
Joining the American Thyroid Association (ATA) is easy for trainees! All that is needed for Associate membership is a completed electronic or print membership application and a letter from their program director, program coordinator, or program administrator confirming their fellow, resident, and/or student’s program start and end dates.