87th Annual Meeting

Visas, Tourists, and Temporary Visitors

ATA meeting attendees traveling to Canada from the United States and abroad will need the appropriate travel documents for entry into Canada. A passport is the standard documentation required for most travelers. In some instances, additional documentation may be required. If attendees have booked their flight arrangements with a travel agent, assistance for gaining entry into Canada is usually offered by that agent or service. Please review the links and information below to help determine what travel documentation is required for you, as it varies from country to country.

To determine what is needed for you to attend the ATA meeting, please review information on the Government of Canada’s website here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp.

Information for U.S. Citizens traveling abroad may be found here. For Visa, tourist and temporary Visa information for individuals visiting or re-entering the U.S. visit here and here.


To request a letter of invitation from the ATA to assist with your travel permissions, please email the ATA with your full contact information to meetings@thyroid.org.