How You Can Help
Your Donations go to support the mission of the ATA – education, research, patient care, scientific discovery
The Annual Fund depends on your generous contributions to support our many worthwhile programs in research, trainee education and public awareness.
The ATA prides itself on a diverse membership comprised of clinical and scientist constituencies specializing in a variety of areas including endocrinology, pathology, nuclear medicine, pediatric endocrinology and surgery. Our members also practice in a range of settings: academic centers, hospitals, government facilities and private practice. From all around the globe, ATA members enable the society to fulfill its core mission as the leading organization devoted to thyroid biology and the prevention and treatment of thyroid disease through excellence in research, clinical care, education, and public health.
Endocrinologists, basic scientists, surgeons, internists, nuclear medicine physicians, pathologists, pediatric endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants benefit from joining our close-knit group of thyroid experts and leaders in the field of thyroidology who share the values of collegiality and dedication to the study of the thyroid.
Your support benefits:
- Trainees’ Educational Tracks at ATA Meetings
- 2014 84th Annual Meeting Coronado, California
- 15th International Thyroid Congress (ITC 2015) Orlando, Florida
- 2015 86th Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado
- Early Career Research Grants and Travel Grants
- ‘Find a Thyroid Specialist’ – Physician Referral Service
- Patient Education Resources online and for your clinical practice
- Clinical Guidelines and Position Statements
So please, take a moment to Donate Today