Thyroid Education & Awareness Blooms with July Donations – Earn a Sunflower
Please help us reach “31 Donations in 31 Days” during the month of July to support thyroid education and awareness in 2017.
- Your donation of just $25-$100 allows us to send patient information through the mail weekly to those who do not have a computer to access information online.
- Donations of $150-$200 helps us to manage printing and website costs for our thyroid patient information brochures.
- Support of $250 – $500 helps us to accomplish collaboration with thyroid experts in developing vital ATA thyroid treatment guidelines as well as, the processes necessary to carry out our research efforts.
Your support is valuable and keeps our work in motion!
The American Thyroid Association® (ATA) is a unique society with 1700 clinician and scientist members from 43 countries around the world, representing the world’s leading experts in thyroidology.
In addition to the academic community, the ATA offers an array of services to the public, thyroid patients and their families, providing information, referral services, and a wealth of online resources describing the many thyroid diseases and types of thyroid cancer. Please visit the Thyroid Information section of the website for details on symptoms and treatments.
2017 Contributors are greatly appreciated for their generosity to the American Thyroid Association. Philanthropic support from our members, friends, the public and grateful patients do all of this:
- make research grants happen,
- provide patient education when it is needed most on all thyroid disease topics (English and Spanish),
- educate professionals in the field on state of the art thyroid discovery so they can better take care of patients,
- offer a website full of information to guide you to a highly trained specialist.
A Donor Bill of Rights (PDF File, 187 KB)
Give Online – Your support makes a real difference and together we are stronger!
ATA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift is deductible according to tax law. Thank you!