The ATA Annual Meeting will feature cutting edge science from researchers from around the world. Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your research. Researchers can submit multiple abstracts for review. Please review the abstract submission guide and submit your abstract for presentation today!
All accepted abstracts will be officially published electronically as a supplement to Thyroid®.
ATA Ridgway Thyroid Trainee Grant Program
Each year, ATA sponsors the Thyroid Trainee Grant Program to assist with travel expenses to attend the annual meeting. Trainees that are first authors on an abstract or case report to be presented at the ATA Annual Meeting are eligible to apply for the grant program. Alternatively, if you do not have an abstract or case report, you may submit a thyroid research proposal. More details, including application deadlines, will be posted soon! Check back for more details.
- Applicants must be a current ATA member (paid through 12/31/2023)
- Applicants must submit an abstract or case report for presentation at the 2023 ATA Annual Meeting.
- Be available to attend the Ridgway Trainee Conference
Call for Abstracts
– Regular Call Open – Wednesday, February 1
– Regular Call Deadline – Sunday, April 2
– Regular Call Notification Date – Friday, May 19
– Late Breaking Abstracts Call Open – Wednesday, May 10
– Late Breaking Abstracts Deadline – Sunday, June 25
– Late Breaking Notification Date – Friday, August 4th