The ATA Annual Meeting will feature cutting edge science from researchers from around the world. The 2023 ATA abstract deadline is now closed.
The abstracts are now officially published electronically as a supplement to Thyroid®.
ATA Ridgway Thyroid Trainee Grant Program
Each year, the ATA sponsors the Thyroid Trainee Grant Program to assist with travel expenses to attend the annual meeting. Trainees that are first authors on an abstract to be presented at the ATA Annual Meeting are eligible to apply for the grant program. More details, including application deadlines, will be posted soon! Check back for more details.
We are pleased to announce a limited number of trainee travel grants are available to support trainees, residents, fellows and students who are first authors and presenters on an accepted abstract(s). Travel grants will cover the cost of two (2) nights (room & tax) at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, DC. In addition to the two complimentary nights, trainees will receive a discounted room rate on any additional nights they stay at the hotel.
Travel grants are available to ATA members in good standing. Not a member? Join today!
The grant application is now open. If you are interested in applying for a trainee grant, please read the eligibility requirements and complete the form opening by the deadline of June 20 (Regular Call Abstracts) and August 1, 2023 (Late Breaking Abstracts). Late applications will not be reviewed.
- Applicants must be a current ATA member (paid through 12/31/2023)
- Applicants must be an author and presenter on a submited abstract or case report for presentation at the 2023 ATA Annual Meeting.
- Be available to attend the Ridgway Trainee Conference
- Applicants must be a trainee, resident, fellow, or student. (Associate Member)
- Register for the ATA Annual Meeting by August 1 (Late Breaking Abstracts)
- Reserve your hotel room at the Marriott Marquis through the ATA Housing Site by August 1 (Late Breaking Abstracts)